to readers : simply me

to readers : thanks

25 January 2011

first online forum :)

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. How are you all today? I hope that all of you in good condition :D . My name is Nur Atiqah Binti Mohd Hasanuddin but my friends called me ika. I am from Faculty of Forestry and taking my first degree in Wood Science Technology. I am still junior here because this is my first year and second semester in UPM ;) . 

I was born in 13th August 1991 in Taman Melawati, Selangor and growing up in Kepong, Selangor. There only 6 members in my family such as my parents, 2 younger sisters, 1 brother and I am the eldest. One of my younger sister working as part timer at McDonald while she is waiting her SPM result. The other sister and brother still studying which they in Form 2 and Form 4 respectively. 

I love to eat chocolate, ice-cream and whatever types of food containing potato :P . Watermelon juice and Neslo are my favourite drinks. During my leisure time, I like to play badminton with my family and my friends. Other than playing badminton, writing a blog is one of my hobbies because that my is way to relieve my stress.8-) 

First impression many people was I am arrogant person but actually I am not. I really easy going people, happy go lucky, always smile and love to make jokes. Hehe:lol: . 

As a student of BBI2421, I hope I could improve my writing skills and detect my grammatical errors. In addition, I hope that we can enjoy our BBI2421 classes with our beloved lecturer, Madam Liya :)



footnote : *first forum are exercises to improve our writing skills. this semester i took BBI2421 which is general writing skill in English. so wish me luck guys. hehe *



No comments:

Post a Comment