to readers : simply me

to readers : thanks

14 December 2010

hey hey you you !



hey there. im back. currently at seremban, at cousin house. my daily routine, eat, sleep, play badminton, and watching tv. hehe. so i decided to reblog to cure my disease, BORED disease haha. fyi, im not good in english, so you can laugh if u think i wrote broken english. haha. no hard feeling ok? huhu. so hows my life? im doing great. i just want to forget the past and start a new life. friends? my best girl ever, she still with me and now i miss her so much. to nur hafizah izzati, i just want to say thank you so much. you always give me your shoulder when i need it. and i love you so much. you are my best girlfriend ever. ehhe. to nursakina zakaria, i do love you and i want to thank you for everything. we got so much memories especially in school, skip class, talk nonsense and etc. haha, i will never forget about it. both of you, please take care and i really miss you guys. hehe. friends are always be there when we in happiness but only best friend will stay when we in sadness. some friends comes to us when they had a problem and sorry to say, i dun need a friend like you. but to all my bestfriend, i just want to say, i do love you. muah.



No comments:

Post a Comment